Header Ads Widget

Dastaan-E-Mohabbat 3rd December 2018 Episode Written Update


The Episode starts with Maanbai getting Salim’s gift. She checks it and finds a letter with Kamarbandh. Rukaiya and Khanam look on. Rukaiya praises herself and thinks of sending Kamarbandh to Maanbai. Maanbai reads the letter. She reads, we were friends until now, we are going beyond friendship, if you wear this, I will feel you have forgiven me, yours Salim. She smiles and wears the kamarbandh. Rukaiya says I have to play big games, that ancestral kamarbandh will change everything, it reached Maanbai, there will be a storm of misunderstandings that will ruin everything. She smiles. Maanbai comes to meet Jodha. She asks how are you now. Jodha says I have got fine seeing your smile.
Jodha gets surprised seeing her wearing the kamarbandh. She smiles and thinks Salim has chosen Mannu as
his wife. She gets up. Maanbai asks her to rest. Jodha says I will rest when you come in this house as my bahu. Maanbai smiles. Jodha makes Maanbai wear bangles and says you have right on Salim too, will you marry Salim. Maanbai smiles and goes. Jodha smiles happily. Jodha comes to meet Salim. He says you should have rested. She says I got to know your feelings, your love for someone. He thinks mum knows that I like Anarkali. He asks her what’s her decision. She smiles and says your choice is my choice, the chosen girl will become the queen. He says you have given me much happiness. She asks him to always stay happy.
Salim comes to meet Anarkali. He says Jodha got to know our love story. She asks what did she say. He says mum has no objection with our love, she is happy. She cries. He hugs her and says our dream is going to turn true, you will become my wife. Maanbai says I will become Salim’s wife. Jodha prays to Kanha. Rukaiya says everyone’s dream will shatter. Jodha goes to Akbar and says Salim has chosen Maanbai for marriage. He gets glad that Salim took this decision as a prince. He says relations here happen between two families and states. She says thank God, Salim loves Maanbai, if he had chosen any girl, not belonging to royal family… Akbar shouts Jodha in anger. He says if this happened, the world would have seen my rage. Akbar and Jodha profess love and hug. He says I want to meet Salim right now and become part of his happiness. He goes. She smiles. Maanbai sees a maid trying her clothes. She gets angered. She burns her dupatta and scolds the maid.
Precap:
Akbar looks for Salim. Salim makes Anarkali wear his crown and makes her sit on the throne. Jodha looks on shocked.
Update Credit to: Amena

Post a Comment

0 Comments