Header Ads Widget

Yeh Hai Chahatein 3rd March 2020 Written Episode Update


The Episode starts with Rudraksh and Prisha arguing. She says I have to change, where is my suitcase. He says I got that thrown, it was poor type clothes. She asks what shall I do. He says come and beat me, we will fix the safety pin, problem solved. She says no. He says your wish. She says fine, fix it. He asks where is the safety pin. She asks where is it, you said you will fix it. He asks do I have it in my pocket always to fix blouses. She asks him to take it from the pouch. He fixes it. She says hurry up.
Ahana calms down Mishka. She says Rudra is romancing Prisha, you are getting tortured, I will sort out everything. She goes. She hears a lady saying I m from child care services, I will keep an eye on Saransh and get him if anything wrong is happening with him. Ahana asks shall I inform dad or Rudra, no, they will solve the matter and Saransh will stay in our house, along with that Prisha, I should do something that this lady takes Saransh, then Prisha will go after him. Saransh collides with her and spoils her dress with the icecream. He says sorry. She says its okay, what’s this. He says icecream. She asks what’s in your other hand. He says handcuffs, I liked it and kept it. She laughs and says you want to play a game. He says yes. She says follow me.
She takes him to park. She says I will lock you there, if anyone asks you, what would you say. He says you locked me. She says no, say your mum and Rudra did this, you have to do what you don’t do, if you win, then you will get unlimited icecream, will you do this. He asks really, fine, lock it. She ties him to the bench with the handcuffs. She says sit here, we will see if you win or not. She goes.
Ahana goes and talks to the child care lady Shikha. Shikha asks where is Saransh. Ahana says he is such a cutie pie, you have to meet him, please go. Shikha goes. Ahana says take him away from our lives, I m a genius. Prisha gets hurt. Rudra says sorry. Rishte apnepan ke….plays….
He says I m doing this for the first time. He fixes the pin. He sneezes and says its because of your hair. They argue. Saransh gets the key. It falls down. He looks for it. Prisha plays a prank on Rudra and laughs. He runs after her. She says see, your sneeze stopped.
Gopal looks for Prisha. Vasu says you have seen her with Rudra, maybe he is making her helpless. Gopal gets a call from child care services. The lady says our staff member Shikha has come there, you can meet her. He says thanks. He says now we will see how Rudraksh and Khuranas get saved. They go to look for Saransh. Maa looks on. Ahana comes to Balraj and asks all well. He says yes. Maa says a lady came from child care. Balraj asks how do you know. Maa says Gopal was saying this to his wife. Balraj says take care of Saransh well. Ahana asks are you sure, I didn’t see them. Balraj asks where is Saransh. Maa says they are finding him. He says my plans will fail. Ahana thinks it will be a big drama when the lady finds him hand cuffed. Saransh shouts mumma…. Rudra and Prisha hear him and rush to see.
Shikha says is that Saransh, info was right, I will take him to child care. Ahana thinks now none can save him. Everyone hears Saransh. Rudra and Prisha reach Saransh first. Prisha asks who did this. Rudra tries to take the keys. He gets the keys. They all come. Rudra, Prisha and Saransh sit calm. Saransh makes excuses. Rudra asks why did you all come here, you felt Saransh is in trouble, we got to know everyone loves Saransh. Balraj says yes, we love this naughty cute kid, I m glad to see them spending time together, happiness, just like one happy family, look at Rudra, he is a responsible father, I m so proud of you, we should all be proud of him. Everyone claps.
Yuvraj gets angry seeing them and thinks to meet Prisha. Ahana thinks how did my plan fail, Prisha covered the handcuffs, see what I do now. She goes to Saransh and says you scared us. She sees Saransh’s hands free.
Precap:
Saransh says Ahana did this. Prisha warns Ahana. Rudraksh and Prisha argue. Saransh handcuffs them and runs. They fall in the bathroom.
Update Credit to: Amena

Post a Comment

0 Comments