Header Ads Widget

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 3rd March 2020 Written Episode Update


The Episode starts with Javeri calling Trisha into the witness box. Naira worries and says he may scare Trisha. Kartik says Shivani prepared her. Javeri says Trisha is a victim of greed, everyone can dream, the world has become materialistic, even this girl has a dream to get things which others have. Shivani says I object, he is blaming her.
Javeri says no, I m just saying, an ashram girl is bahu of Goenkas now. Shivani says its wrong to comment like this. Judge says no personal comments. Javeri says sorry, the girl who has to kill her wishes for small things, if she awaits someone’s donation always, if she goes to a rich family to stay, then she will get blind by their richness. Shivani says he has no proof for this. He says like you have proof against my clients. Javeri says I heard you want to open a big academy like Naira did. Trisha nods. Javeri asks how will the crores of money come, from orphanage. Trisha says I will earn by hardwork. Javeri says people would have just danced if it could earn crores of rupees, sorry, do you dance or make people dance. Trisha says tell him not to ask such questions.
Javeri says don’t cry, I didn’t ask any questions yet, didn’t Naira or advocate prepare you. He says no. Kartik stops Naira and says case will get spoiled, be quiet. Javeri asks do you know the definition of molestation. Trisha signs no. He asks how did you blame them, by watching tv serials. Shivani says girl knows well that whatever is happening is right or girl. Javeri asks who will decide it, is the story right or wrong, what happened there, they have no proof or witness, the marks can be of accident also, how shall we believe this story, its proved that these guys are well behaved, they never did such a thing, I have given their school and college certificates, their classmates can come and testify, why will they do this with such a girl. Judge says mind your language.
Javeri says sorry, did Trisha know them before. Trisha says no. He says her story is wrong, why would my clients be interested in her. Shivani argues. She says I don’t have to tell you the purpose of molestation. Javeri says we have to prove it, its clear that its Trisha’s trick, the blames are wrong, without any proof and witness. Shivani asks what if we have a witness… sorry we didn’t tell this before, we found him now, I want permission to present it. Javeri says you can’t say it in last minute. Judge permits her. The balloon seller comes. Abhishek says don’t worry, dad will handle him. Kush says he will tell everything. Abhishek says be quiet, dad will manage. Naksh sits with Naira. Shivani asks the man to say his name. The man says Mohan.
Shivani asks Trisha to tell the court whatever happened. Trisha tells the incident. Mohan says yes, I had less money and had to cure my child, I caught them and asked for money, they gave me 500 rs and left, I m fat so I couldn’t run. Javeri says you have a good memory, we will believe you, can you be sure that these are the three boys. Mohan says yes, I had seen them. Javeri asks is this goggle or glasses. Mohan says glasses. Javeri asks the number. Mohan says don’t know. Javeri checks the glasses. He says its 4, and 4.5 number, the man whose glasses are like a binocular, how can he say that these three were those guys.
He asks Mohan did he wear the glasses that day. Mohan says yes, I always wear it. Javeri says you kept glasses in pocket, recall, you had worn glasses or not. Mohan says I wear it always, maybe I didn’t wear glasses. Javeri shouts and says Trisha didn’t say such story. Javeri confuses Mohan.
Javeri says Shivani wasted the time even today, I want to make a confession, I m responsible for this, I couldn’t teach her well, she was in hurry to fight a case independently, this is the problem with all youngsters, this case is clear now, I request the court to free my clients. Naira says I want to say something, the statue is blinded, so that it doesn’t see any discrimination or their lawyers, I request you. Javeri says we don’t have to hear her advice. Judge asks Naira not to say in between. Naira says sorry. Judge fines her with a penalty. He says I agree with you, there is nothing proved, the court is adjourned until next hearing.
Javeri comes to Naira and says I gave you a plant, you didn’t take, Kartik and Shivani took it and got good luck, this won’t happen always. She says you are smart and talented, you made the witness confused, maybe you will win in the court, we will try to make truth win, even if you win, you will lose in the court of truth and conscience.
Precap:
Kairav says I don’t want to go to mumma, she will send me to jail, Dadu saves us. The reporter says Naira is fighting for truth, but is she a good mum. Naira cries.
Update Credit to: Amena

Post a Comment

0 Comments