Header Ads Widget

Choti Sardarni 3rd March 2020 Written Episode Update:


Scene 1
Dolly gets a call from the blackmailer but she cuts it. Meher says she came back to serve our Punjab. She calls her for a speech. Dolly thanks everyone for the respect they have given her. Meher takes her phone. Sarab says Kulwant will support Dolly in this campaign. Kulwant goes to him. Sarab lifts their hands in the air.
Meher takes the call on Dolly’s phone. The blackmailer says I want my money. Dolly comes there and takes her phone back. She sees the message that Daljiet you have to meet me tomorrow.
Param is playing with Sarab. He stops him from falling off. Param says I love you, you are my super dad.
All sit to have dinner. He asks where is mom? Harleen says she is resting.
Kulwant punches her punching bag in anger. She says they can’t fool me, they took my phone away. Meher asks her to calm down. She tells her son to work on Dolly. He says I am getting her phone’s data so don’t worry.
Kulwant campaigns for Dolly in the city. She chants for her. Dolly tries to ignore the calls.
Meher gets Sarab’s call. She comes out to see him there. He asks her to sit in the car. He makes her sit inside the car and applies nail polish on her nails that she was applying earlier. Meher smiles at him. Sarab says we are going for food.
Ginni and Rana come to a restaurant for lunch. Dolly is there too. She meets her blackmailer, he smirks and says you have brought the money?
Robbie and Harleen come to the same restaurant.
Dolly gives the cheque to him. He says think if your family finds out? She sees Harleen coming inside. Ginni hides from her. The blackmailer hides. Harleen greets Dolly.
Sarab and Meher reach the restaurant too. They meet Dolly and Harleen. They all gather together. Dolly says I was here for my meeting. Sarab meets the blackmailer.
PRECAP- Sarab tries to take the cheque. Dolly is tensed.
Update Credit to: Atiba

Post a Comment

0 Comments