Header Ads Widget

Tu Aashiqui 29th August 2018 Episode Written Update


The Episode starts with Rangoli getting angry on Mishka and saying I want a costume and makeup such that people sympathize me and cry seeing me. Pankti asks inspector to let her meet Ahaan. Inspector asks why do you want to meet him. She says I trust him, he can’t do this. She goes to meet Ahaan. Ahaan cries and feels sorry. He tells everything to Pankti. She says I trust you, very soon the world will know that you are innocent. She is asked to leave. She goes. Vikram clarifies to people about Ahaan. Kaira says this news has spread on social media. Aparna says I trust Ahaan, he can’t do this. Vikram says but all evidences are against him. Manav says lawyers refused to take his back. Vikram says JMD will suffer, Rangoli is big star, Ahaan is my brother, JMD will get shut and we will come on roads,
after dad went, JMD is in loan of 150 crores. Anita hears this and gets shocked.
Monty says we can stay in our house and help Ahaan. Poorva says its not right to leave them in these problems. He says we will become burden on them. Anita says you guys are go if you want, but till the drama ends, I won’t go. Poorva asks what are you saying. Anita says this drama happens all the time, we can’t say if Ahaan and Pankti will get married, I explained Pankti that she is a mistress, but she doesn’t listen, where is she, she isn’t in hall. Poorva asks where did she go. Manav asks what, company is getting bankrupt, you didn’t tell us. Vikram says you work in same company, you should have known it, you are at big position. Anita comes with Monty and Poorva and asks who knows it then.
Poorva says Pankti is not at home. They hear sound and go to see the protest. Rangoli praises Mishka. Pankti comes and taunts Rangoli. Rangoli says you are in bridal dress, but I told you, I will get whatever I want. Monty says media is covering this protest. Vikram says now there is just one way to save this house and JMD, please don’t get me wrong, I will announce that JMD and Ahaan have no relation. Pankti says the fight didn’t start yet and you announced the result. Rangoli says media announced that Ahaan is a criminal, I can take case back if you leave him. Pankti refuses. Rangoli says I m still giving you time to move off my way. Pankti says you have come in my way, I will expose you and make you cry blood tears. Manav stops Vikram from making the announcement. Vikram says we shall go out and talk, whatever Ahaan did, we have to answer the world. Vikram calls media in. The media questions about Ahaan’s misdeed. Media insults Manav. Vikram makes them out. Pankti scolds Rangoli. Richa says this is happening because of Pankti. Kaira says enough, don’t blame Pankti for everything, Rangoli is responsible. Anita says have ethics like me in business. Poorva says we can talk about this later and find Pankti first. Pankti is kidnapped.
Precap:
Rangoli says no one can find Pankti, Ahaan will get Rangoli or no one, because Pankti will not come back.
Update Credit to: Amena

Post a Comment

0 Comments