Header Ads Widget

Sukirti Kandpal : Shruti Brings Her Own Vibe to Anupamaa!

Sukirti Kandpal : Shruti Brings Her Own Vibe to Anupamaa!
In a recent interview with ETimes TV, Sukirti Kandpal, who plays Shruti in "Anupamaa", shared her thoughts on playing the character. She said, "Shruti is fresh, she is today's character and is very relatable. The character is in the main storyline. Those were the two things that excited me to do the role. I believe the basic fact is that she is from New York, a photographer, and she relates to today's world. It is like playing someone whom we would meet in a day-to-day life. I think it goes with my own vibe, so that's the reason."

When asked about how it has been for her to play Shruti in "Anupamaa", Sukirti said, "Trolling is like breathing, it has become a part of our lives. Everybody has a phone and has their opinion to voice it. I cannot stop anybody from trolling me for the character. I just accept it as a part of my job. It is expected when you do such tracks. I am sure something of that sort will happen. But I feel everyone accepts these days and understands the character. When I did Dil Mil Gaye, we were not even on social media and we were trolled to no limits. You have no idea, so I feel it comes with the job. Later, the same people were like no no she did good. So I think public opinion has always been there, especially for the characters that they love. So I completely understand that."

Sukirti also shared her thoughts on social media and its impact on her career. She said, "Social media has now become a medium to connect with fans from all over the world. I don't know how much it affects my career, but I look at social media as a medium of connection rather than being bothered about the trolls. It is a good thing, majorly based on how you use it. We live in a world of social media so I feel you need to just accept it."

It's great to hear that you are having fun working with Rupali, Gaurav, and Aurra. It's always a pleasure to work with a team that is cordial and adjusting. I am glad that you are enjoying your experience.

Regarding Shruti's character, I am happy to hear that she has been garnering a positive response from fans. It's always great to see a fresh addition to the storyline that adds a new flavor to the show. It's wonderful that your family and friends have also spotted positive comments for Shruti. Keep up the good work!
https://vdo24.fiction247.com/sukirti-kandpal-shruti-brings-her-own-vibe-to-anupamaa

Post a Comment

0 Comments