He also doesn’t feel that he will struggle to reconnect with the audience after his return. He adds, “The story revolves around Gungun (Yesha Rughani) and Anubhav, and a void will be felt when Anubhav is taken out of the equation. My character has been loved by the audience. So, I don’t fear being forgotten.”
Ankit, who will enter the show close on the heels of Manan’s exit, says, “I was nervous about joining the show midway. However, Yesha made me feel very comfortable when we met for the mock shoot. Even the crew has been welcoming. I feel much better now (smiles).”
Speculations have been rife over the show ending soon. Ask Manan about it and he replies, “I am not the right person to comment on it. All I can say is that I haven’t heard of such news. The makers, the creative team and the unit
are working hard to keep the audience entertained.”
On his part, Ankit says, “Rumours keep floating, but the show is here to stay. It is being revamped and my entry will also bring freshness to KKIS. We are trying our best to make it look different. It’s not ending anytime soon.”

.jpg)
0 Comments